Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sandy Cat, workin' for a livin'

Sandy has been promoted. She is now the best cat ever.

I awoke at 5:00am to the sound of a crash in the backyard. Wasn't major enough to investigate right away so I decided to get ready for the day before making an inspection. When I finally let Sandy in to eat her kibble, I discovered she'd already captured her breakfast! Actually, she never eats her kill (that I know of). Instead, she leaves them by the back door for us. I like to believe they serve as "thank yous" from Sandy to us for letting her stay. Sometimes she leaves mice, once a bird, a couple of small lizards (kinda sad), but this time ... A RAT! Good girl, Sandy! And still intact ... my potted plant she knocked over during the attack.

No, Sandy doesn't give us money. The dollar bill is there to show relative size. Thanks for asking.


Ready for her next attack.

No comments: