Thursday, May 8, 2008

Check! Done and done.

The spring semester is coming to a close! I just finished my OB rotation at Mercy San Juan. I had a blast! Excellent teacher, heart-warming topic of study = fantastic experience. If ICU doesn't pan out as I expect, I know what area I will pursue.

Just below is section 11 (the MONEY section), on our last day of clinical. Dr. McMillin is second from anatomical right, in the front row. She is the greatest and kind of reminds me of my mama. :)


I was recently informed about my placement for the summer. I will be working in the surgical ICU at UCDMC. The unit was my first choice. More recently, I learned the name of my preceptor ... who also would have been my first choice if I had the privilege to select one! God certainly has his hand in things as I trek through this program. I am humbled and amazed!

No comments: