Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Guys' Camping 2008

Last weekend, A and a of couple friends visited Bodega Dunes for their annual guys' camping trip. Here are a some snapshots from their sandy adventure.
A snapped this one special for me. It seems I really missed out on this tasty tid-bit.What is it with guys and beer? I wonder if my lady friends and I would ever line up empty bottles to salute the conquering of an insurmountable feat. Perhaps.

While the guys spent the weekend writing off sobriety and enjoying some Pacific scenery, the girls had a sleepover which included a good meal, a bottle of Tin Roof merlot and The Other Boleyn Girl. The morning after, we took a long walk to Starbucks with Fiona, Hallie and Brutus in tow. Although I have no photo, we did line up our empty Starbucks cups to mark the end of our journey.

No comments: