Friday, August 15, 2008

One Week

Today I finished (and passed!) two exams, which means I have only one more exam to take before graduation! Of course, the state board exam is still looming. I am okay with that ... as long as I get to stop attending lectures and completing silly assignments. Nah, lectures weren't all draining and not all assignments were silly. I think I am just ready to be DONE. I am ready to hang out with A again and take back my COO responsibilities at home ... grocery shopping being one of them. I am kind of sick of eating spaghetti and cereal every night. (Thanks A, love you!)


I think I look like my cousin, Kobus, in this picture. :)

At this point, I have received one call for an interview at UC Davis Med Center. I am waiting for another from the manager for whom I worked this summer. Hopefully I can fill a job opening in the area to which I've become somewhat accustomed. No matter where I end up, it will be intimidating being on my own as a new nurse ... but exciting too!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think it's the watch that makes you look like Kobe...so sophisticated ;-)